Monday, March 24, 2014

Welcome!

Hello and welcome,
This is a blog designed for Mr. Sorrenti's class. Here, you and your fellow students can share ideas and thoughts about anything related to your school work.Start commenting on your blog by clicking on the "Comment" link, to share your thoughts. Use technology as a tool to help better understand things and complete your work in a more creative way by using the web. Not sure how? You will.



For Parents: This is a place where students can begin to learn the benefits of digital networking and communication. This is just a basic example of how technology is advancing and being utilized in the academic world. Feel free to participate with your children as they engage in their adventures of learning on the world wide web.

Thank You
Mr. Sorrenti

9 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this! ;-)
    Quick question,are we allowed to comment french questions?
    -Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add a question mark at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I forgot the question mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I showed it to my dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you can comment French questions. I'll do my best to have them answered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oshobugie of awesomenessApril 4, 2014 at 11:32 PM

    I love the class blog because I get to hear the funny things my friends say

    ReplyDelete